Community post

Discussion

13dpo...BFP...Peeing every hour!!

I got my BFP at 11dpo. I've had 2 CP's in the last 6 months so I'm nervous but trying to stay optimistic.

Anyways...last night I literally had to get up almost every hour to pee. I'd lay there trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't without getting up to pee. It's not an urgent feeling (like UTI), but more like something pressing on my bladder. Isn't it too early for this? LOL

anyone else?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I cant give any advice sorry, but congrats on your BFP and a health and happy 9 months to you x

10 years ago

I am 12 DPO and haven't gotten a clear BFP, yet hopefully. But, I started having every hour urination 2 days ago, don't know if im gonna get my BFP but I have never went to the bathroom this much, not since last pregnancy.

10 years ago

Im Just about 5 weeks pregnant and all last week and on to today ive peed way more than I even thought possible. every woman is different! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo