Community post

Discussion

How to Conceive a boy

Hi there I'm Elizabeth,

I wast trying to conceive a baby boy as what me and my husband like. After searching a lot of references here in google. I have found a site that will definitely give us a good advises, instructions or tips on how to conceive a baby boy. It was funny then, since i take the tips and apply it to my self from then my doctor told me that we have a great chance to conceive a baby boy.

You've got to check this site if you don't want to miss any chances that will help you conceive.

http://www.conceiveaboyguide.com/

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Actually I am trying to conceive a baby, girl or boy..

12 years ago

Hi
May be this http://www.selectyourbaby.com will be useful to you.

12 years ago

hi www.in-gender.com is the place for you! I was trying to sway boy but kinda gave up, all take what im given a healthy lil baby after all i think its unuff that im lucky unuff to be able and carry a baby some women would give enything 4 that.
Beside eating tons of bananas and red meat and lemon water. Im not trying much just trying to incress the odds. u could see by my chart it is not boy friendly from all the bd-ing we did this month n in r fertal winow expeshly. Hope we r prego n get a lil june bug it would be due on r annaversery. A boy would be a blesing 2 r family with 15 girls n one boy. But having a 3rd girl would be ok sence we already know how 2 do girl.:)

mom of 2 hoping for 3 with under-active thyroid to all!

12 years ago

How to conceive a boy
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well

12 years ago

As far as my knowledge is concerned, The best tips that I had came across were:
The foods that the couple eat could affect the gender of a baby:->Studies have found out that the sperm which is the main factor that gives the fertilized egg its gender attribute is sensitive to pH levels of the body and it cannot survive for long in the acidic nature of the cervix. The Y chromosomes of the sperm produce a male offspring.

Certain activities can affect the sperm count and mobility->Smoking, drinking alcohol and hot temperatures is known to reduce sperm counts and motility, so for males who are aspiring to father a child, it is necessary that you avoid drinking alcohol as it is known to destroy the sperm producing cells of the testicle. Smoking greatly decreases the sperma.

Schedule your baby making day ->Studies show that the chance of having a baby boy, they have to set their baby making day nearer to the woman?s day of ovulation, less than twenty four hours before ovulation and not more than twelve hours after it. In learning how to conceive a boy, it is relevant that the woman knows how to determine her ovulation day
Hope the post may helpful for you.

Conceiving a boy

11 years ago

We can make you completely ready for Get pregnant naturally and quickly guaranteed in 60 days!

Even if you have tubal obstruction problem, high levels of FSH, endometriosis, miscarriages past life, gent has low sperm count, Harmon problems, IVF, IUI usage level, drugs usage and previous patient for any other doctor by following any medicines in current, it doesn’t a matter.

Know more - http://www.southseller.com/get-pregnant

9 years ago

I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN 2000 AND I HAVE BEEN TTC EVER SINCE. I HAD SURGERY IN 2007 TO REMOVE THE fibriods and they came back again. until i met oduduwa ajakaye in 2014 who send me his herbal product, i have conceive and have given birth... try oduduwa ajakaye

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo