Community post

Discussion

Obsessing over symptoms!

3dpo as of today. My boobs continue to get more sore, on the outer sides. They literally feel like someone punched me =/
Bad heartburn and gas. As far as CM goes, still fairly dry. Not too much for unusual symptoms right now. Will continue to update throughout the TWW =)

40 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 40 Replies | Last Page

I try so hard not to look for them. But I am pretty in tune with myself so no such luck. I know this cycle was very different for me. I don't normally get o pain but I had strange cramping leading up to it 3 days prior then that day at night I had sharp pains and shortly after a lot of ewcm with a blood streak. Never happened before but temp rise the next day to confirm it.i have had so hips still very aware of my ovaries and uterus mostly left side. And extreme bloating by day 6. I am day 7 now. The biggest part for me is my temp is higher than normal. My bbt is 98.78 and normally 98.58. Through out the day I am normally like 98.95 as my high for the day but lately it's been 99.6 to a high of 100.22 yesterday and then falls slowly before bed. Just pay attention to your body.
My cervix is usually my sign. With all three of my pregnancy my cervix gets sore. Mostly notice when we bd that's my sign if I hurt when we have sex consistently j get a positive.

10 years ago

I'm trying not to read into it too much since I know it isn't caused by a baby yet anyway... but in a few more days I'll get all crazy about it again lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

Kitten90, Stephyeubanks

You girls are not the only ones obsessing...lol I AM TOO!!

Im 4dpo from iui and trying not to read too much into symptoms but you really cant help yourself!

Today I have had increased urination, like 2-3 times per hour! Backache/headache in the morning but no cm.

I cant wait to test to just to get an answer already!! :o)

10 years ago

Hopefully we will all get our BFPs soon =)
I woke up this morning to my boobs still being incredibly sore, and they are HUGE today lol! Also starting to see an increase in CM, seems to be creamy, usually wouldn't see any at all til the week before AF and it's normally really thick and yellow by that point. FIngers still crossssed :D

My fingers and toes are crossed for both of us!!

Im 5dpo but last night after work I ran into the bathroom and vomited my dinner I had. While I hate to get sick Im seeing it as a good sign. Hopefully its that and not what I ate.

This morning thick saliva though no more vomiting. :o)

10 years ago

Baby dust to all of us hoping for bfp all the way around

10 years ago

5dpo today, super super super hungry.
Boobs not quite as sore but still bigger than usual.
Still having mild cramps on and off, feels like pinching. This happened last time I got preg too. Started crying over the dumbest things this morning.
Starting to feel like the real deal =) Hope it's not another let down..

8dpo here. Hi ladies :-) I have a stinkin' cold so I don't know if any of my symptoms are pregnancy related. Probably just AF/cold/flu related.

For the last few days I've been super tired, heavy boobs (but not particularly sore), achy back/legs, have to pee a lot (but I drink a lot of coffee too), headaches (could be the boogers). Af is due the 18th and I'm testing tomorrow. I know it's early....but with my last pregnancy, I got a positive 8dpo.

I don't think my sense of smell is necessarily off...but some things taste...abnormal, to me. I don't know if that's this cold playing tricks on my taste buds or what.

We are not trying but not preventing. Honestly, we had 2 oopsies. lol I have a 7 month old and we're successfully crib training....so the first couple days he slept through the night in his own bed....we were a little irresponsible. lol This is a little crazy because we tried on and off for 11 years to get him!!! I had 3 mc and a terrible pregnancy, loaded with scares. We have talked a lot about whether or not we were done and can't make any permanent decisions. Our other children are 20(his), 19(mine) and 12(ours) and the idea of having 2 kind of close is something we always wanted. I guess we're ok no matter how this turns out. But since I have done so much the last 11 years keeping track of my body and what it's doing...I quickly because aware and started tracking this cycle. Sorry so long!!

to all of you!!!

10 years ago

*And by oopsies I mean we didn't use any protection and threw caution to the dang wind. lol

10 years ago

Well I am going to cave in and test in the am I will be 10 dpo so not expecting much. I just feel the need to poas. Let u all know...probably going to be a bfn but who knows.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo