Community post

Discussion

Sudden tata's?! 21yrs, TTC 13 months, hopeful and hopeless.

First post ever! Although I am just young and have plenty of time, hubby and I wanted an early start. We started "trying" on my 20th birthday thinking "I'm young, fertile, it'll happen quick" . Um no. Not. At. All. After months and months of disappointment and obsessing I had finally decided to stop "thinking about it". After all, with all these teen moms out there why would a young woman with a happy home and husband need a baby right? Well it's 1 day until my period should be here. Hubby went away for work and we did the deed plenty before he left, and I spent the next 4 days in and out of bed just because I'm lazy like that. About a week (give or take) later I woke up feeling like "gag" and had a splitting headache that lasted 2 days. No big, headaches happen. So hubby bought a bottle of hotsauce (I hate spicy food, can't stand even slightly spicy) and all of a sudden I was urged to take the bottle and POUR it all over my supper. Hubby was shocked and I ate every bit of it. I woke up at night and made tuna melts and smothered it in hot sauce. I am very food savvy so I figure I am just hungry, loving food like I do. Well, all day yesterday felt as if when I stood I felt yuck, couldn't get through the dishes let alone feed the cats. I wasn't sleepy, I just wanted to sit. My legs were jello. and then I look down at my tata's. Lift up my shirt and BAM.I have boobies! (still hard to say it!) I weigh 100-110 pounds so I am only tiny - including my bb's, but NOT today! I keep grabbing them because I have wanted them this size for so long (lol), and my nips ohhh the nips are burning. It kept me up all night! (CD25) so although the "symptoms" are smacking me in the face this month compared to previous, where I would search for them desperately - I am still very convinced mother nature hates me and is coming to visit. Hubby keeps mentioning that I am pregnant although I have not mentioned any of these things to him - aside from him witnessing my hot sauce food shower and me occasionally smelling the hot sauce from the bottle. I have been convinced before but not like this. I am trying to stay in denial until my period comes - or doesn't. Baby dusting to you all!!! Xxxxx

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Oh, And as I forgot to mention, the only thing done differently this time is that the whole 13 months TTC I worked 40+ hours a week at a very high strung stressful job - and at the end of Jan I put my notice in. So have been home and very relaxed all February....nothing but lazing around the house and taking time to breathe. Fingers crossed that it was just what I needed!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo