Community post

Discussion

4 dpo cycle buddies any symptoms?

i am currently 4dpo and have nausea and tiredness and not much of an appetite. has anyone felt the same or what are you currently feeling?

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am currently 5dpo, and I am on my 3rd cup of coffee and still dragging. I am super tired today. my back is breaking out with acne, and a little bit on my face. My BBS do not hurt at all, but I have some cm, I feel like I usually dry up after ovulation. I have had some cramping and pulling sensations on my left side (ovary?) and deep twinges in my lower back? not quite sure what that is? anyways just thought I would share my symptoms with you since we are withen 1 day of eachother. I don't remember much with my first pregnancy cause it was back in 2010-2011 but I remember I did have more acne then usual and the fatigue was a big sign that I was pregnant didn't think of anything when It was happening but now looking back it was defiantly a sign of pregnancy. this is my first month TTC baby#2, how long have you been trying for?

Baby Dust to you:)

10 years ago

hi thanks for the reply. i have been supper busy and really tired :( i have been trying for number 2 for about 2 months using opks. had a loss at 5 weeks in aug. had 3 all together and had my DD 6 years ago.

i have been having the most vivid dreams and yesterday was one emotional day, i was up and down with my mood. my dh was getting nagged more than usual lol.

my nipples are a little more sensitive. not as much c/m.

how are you feeling?

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm feelings super tired, and have been for the past few days
It feels like I have to struggle to get up in the morning and dragging thoughout the day. I didn't have an appetite yesterday but today I seem to be hungry more. I have a runny stuffy nose, headache, and feel some nausea after eating but not bad. I feel sore all over and have dull cramp on left side and had a sharp ovary pain this morning but didn't last but a couple seconds

10 years ago

sounds good. i am currently 10dpo and i have been really tired as-well wanting to sleep throughout the day. really emotional and weepy. maybe af rearing her ugly head. keep me updated on how your symptoms and test progress.

i have tested on internet dip strips. and i thought i saw a hint of a line but i have had some bad experiences with evaps and indent lines on tests like that, so used a cb digi and it was bfn.

lots of lluck

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo