Community post

Discussion

any1 due around 19th oct??

Hi ladies
just wondering if anyone is due around 19th october
Im due on 19th an would love a pregnancy buddy? I dont know anyone else who is expecting xx

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi :) I am also due 19th October....how are you feeling?

10 years ago

Hello. Im due 30th October xx

10 years ago

Hi :) I feel terrible!! Iv got awful nausea..im not vomiting jus feelin sick constantly unless I'm eating or sleeping! Lol! I never had this with my first which was a little girl..I've tried everything for the nausea..peppermints, crackers, ginger nuts & sickness bands but nothing seems to help!! I jus feel lousy :-( how r u feeling hun? Is this ur first or? Xx

10 years ago • Post starter

@mummy2skyla: hello sorry to hear your feeling lousy hopefully it will pass and you'll soon feel a bit better!

I don't have many symptoms only just feeling really tired and peeing constantly! Yeah this is my first so super excited! !

Xxx

10 years ago

Aww bless u! :D
I loved my first pregnancy but this time round I feel lousy! I've got my first midwife appointment tomorrow so hopefully everything is ok xxxxx

this is my 3rd :) i have two little girls one 9 and one 22 months (big gap i know)
i feel awful,feel sick most of the time but definitely worse from about 3 in the afternoon and then all night :/ i hope this passes soon as i could sleep for a year too but no chance with two children already!
ive got some sickness bands which seem to be helping a TINY bit...

have you ladies announced it to the world yet?

10 years ago

Aww bless u! Nausea is horrible! I never had it wiv my little girl..iv always got headaches & cold feet too!! Which is all new to me lol
I announced mine a week ago wen I had my early ultrasound & saw little beans heart pumping strong :D xxxx

ooooohhhh thats is so cute :) i had my scan app through the post today,7th april...cant wait and hopefully i will feel a lot better by then! I just know its another girl lol,feel exactly the same with exactly the same symptoms...:P

10 years ago

Aww how far will u be on 7th? 12 weeks? :D that's wen iv got the midwife agen on the 7th lol
Aww I'd like another girl..dress them both in the same little outfits! :D but a boy wud be lovely..1 of each lol xxx

Yes 12 week scan :) I haven't seen a midwife yet,I've only had my blood pressure took by the nurse so far that's it :p I have booking in at the hospital on the 20th of this month and that's all I know,then I guess I'll just wait for my midwife to get in touch,the nurse did say they don't usually see you until after 12 weeks in our area anymore...just feel a bit like I'm being left to get on with it lol but they know beat I guess :)
I will buy some little bests or sleep suits I think after my scan...can't wait :) hehe

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo