Community post

Discussion

2days late !!advice needed!!

Hi im 30 and have a regular 26 day cycle i chart my periods on a app and every period comes on the day it says or a couple of times a day before , im now 2 days late with no sign of af coming iv done 4 hpt bfn on all don't know if it is all in my head with me wanting another baby so badly but my boo s are sore and heavy, im goin the bathroom a lot of times , i have the feeling my ad has started but when i check its white cm,i have a beautiful daughter 9 yrs old i found out with her when i was 8 weeks pregnant and i had a miscarriage 2012 and didnt realise i was late at the time till i 36 days late, really want test again but am so scared of a bfn can any 1 tell me when they think the best time to test please thanks

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I would wait a few more days :) This way if you are pregnant there is time for the HcG to work its way up :) Good Luck:)

10 years ago

Yes i think i will iv read that a lot about hcg levels being low i have had some Lower back ache since yesterday so fingers x, iv only being using the 99p tests from home bargins but iv ordered a clear blue but testing and getting bfn is so disheartening

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo