Community post

Discussion

Diaper Stockpile?

Hey everyone! Me and my hubby right now are TTC and he thinks we should start buying diapers as soon as I get a positive so we have a stockpile for when the baby comes. If any of you have done this or have had a baby, do you have advise? what size diapers did your baby wear when she/he was born? thank you ! (:

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I bought a few pkgs before my son was born, and got a few different brands at my shower...my one regret was buying mostly newborn sized (same with clothing), I ended up not using them becuz my son was too big. Then theres the issue with brand and fit, for my kiddo, huggies sucked ass, he needed pampers to get the proper fit etc, whereas others had the opposite issue. I say buy a few diff brands but only 1 pkg of newborn and the rest as size 1. If baby doesnt fit NB, then ur not out much money (if the store wont do exchanges) but he/she will grow in to size 1 at some point, if u do have a small baby. They grow quick so u wont need to buy many pks of NB before he's out of them and on to the stockpile of size 1's.

Know what I mean, jellybean?!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo