Community post

Discussion

8 dpo looking for cycle buddies!

I have been having slight cramping starting today. I also have sore nipples and sore breast. Please feel free to share your symptoms. Also share symptoms that lead up to your BFP! Thank you in advance! :-D

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

im not 100% sure if its "wishful thinking" or actual symptoms, however i have been super gassy (which is highly unusual) and peeing alot more than normal. I feel like im eating more often, but i get full quicker?
I am 10 DPO today.....sooooooo who knows! good luck to you!

Proud mommy of 1... trying for lil bambino #2 always, Beth

10 years ago

I'm also 8 DPO today and just small twinges and cramping as though AF is about to show. Not a lot of other symptoms at all, I'm getting pretty anxious already lol!

Good luck to you!!

10 years ago

Hiya! I'll be 8 dpo tomorrow! I'm 99% sure I'm out this month but thought I would just jump on the bandwagon here!! Haha. I feel the same as I always do. I'm not due for AF until February 5-7 (not 100% sure which day). I O'd on 1/20. My typical feelings I have every month are:

Cramps (on ovaries sometimes just regular af cramps just not as strong)
Sore bb's
and I'm extremely hormonal.

Though I've read that during the TWW progesterone can cause most of these symptoms, and since progesterone is a key factor to sustaining a pregnancy, it doesn't necessarily mean you're not pregnant. It just means your body is doing what it is meant to do. Though like I said, I'm sure I'm out this month because I have no other symptom, but then again it's still early. But anyways, hello everyone.

10 years ago

I would like to thank you all for replying. I'm wishing us all BFPs this cycle!!! Please keep updating on your symptoms and when you decide to test.

10 years ago • Post starter

I never test haha. I was 6 days late before I tested a couple of months ago, and wound up getting AF a couple days later haha. But I'll definitely keep you updated (:

10 years ago

I'm 8 DPO. Had cramps starting around 11pm on day 7DPO then gradually fade into an achy, dull pain off and on. I occasionally will get cramps prior to AF but a day or two at most. This is the earliest so I'm hopeful but don't know what to really make of it. I'm having sore breasts as well but that's another "sometimes" prior to AF. Guess we wait! FX for us all!

10 years ago

Last cycle I had sooo many symptoms. Headache, sore breast, cramping, nausea, swollen and tender breast...I jus knew I was pregnant. Lol Today I could barely get out of bed I was so tired. Hopefully the cramping I had was implantation! How long has everyone been TTC?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo