Community post

Discussion

implantation at 9dpo

Hi just wondering if any one else has has cramping and brown cm at 9dpo, also very tired and increased appetite... hope its not af signs

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

With my son I ovulated on cd9 then 6dpo had implantation bleeding. (ten days after period ended) so I was pregnant 15 days after the start of my period. I didn't take a test until 3 days after my af was due and got a bfp. Its possible to ovulate late or early and implantation occurs 6-12dpo

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

I've had cramping, but no brown CM, though I believe I implanted on that day as well. I have 34 day periods and am on CD 30 at 13 dpo. Waiting until 18 dpo to test.

8 years ago

Im going to do a first responce in 2 days i will be at 11dpo then .....

8 years ago • Post starter

You can test positive at 11 dpo but if you get a negative it can still mean your pregnant I'm crossing my fingers for you :)

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

8 years ago

Thank you all, praying away, hoping that we get a positive , any brown cm has completely disappeared today so far.

Just an update ladies iv just did my pm dipstrip test and got a very faint BFP!!!! Im so shocked!!! Going to continue testin over next few days please pray that all is ok still cant believe it

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo