Community post

Discussion

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test HELP!

Hey everyone, this is our second month ttc. Used the Clearblue Ovulation Test (digital one with empty/flashing/solid smileys) which had me at peak fertility CD 9. We dtd day 9 and morning of day 11.

Do you think this has been in good stead for conceiving this month?

In terms of 'down there' slight yellow tinge in CM but noting much...

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Just want to say good luck! I am going tonight to get those and start POS tomorrow! I researched alot about that OPK. I am hoping it is pretty accurate...fingers crosssed.....

User Image

10 years ago

Hi! Thanks for replying. really feeling a bit alone at the moment!

I got a BFN last month after POAS like 20 times - i was properly symptom spotting all over the place.

So I've told myself I'm going to be more relaxed this month.

Using the clearblue last month i got no high days only peak days so don't think we tried enough but this month i got 2 high and 2 peak so fingers crossed this is our month. tested again this morning and just got a blank circle so must have ovulated by now. ovulated CD 12 and we did it CD 8 10 and 11.

you see people get pregnant by accident all over the place, why is it actually so hard!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo