Community post

Discussion

Hi Everyone - Newbee!

hi everyone!!,

I have found this website so useful in the past couple of months OMG! I have been TTC for number one for almost a year now. Ive had 1 early M/C. Dint even know i was pregnant until my period was so heavy with a lot of clumps!:(.

Anyway, i found you guys to be so comforting and i decided to join. NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, so im excited. You guys are really comforting. Its good to know you are never alone!

The red witch is due to show on Friday but i hope it doesn't bring its ugly face. I had light pink blood when i wiped around 2dpo but figured it was waay to early for IB. However, by 4dpo i was getting extremely tired and i think my strongest symptom so far is bloating and constipation. Its so bad. So much rumbling in my belly and it feels like i need to go, but then i seat on the toilet for a long time and nothing. Also, at about 8dpo, food just wont stay down. Everytime i ate, i felt the need to throw it up as i felt so uncomfortable. It felt like it just sat there in my tummy and wasnt going anywhere,
I have also been passing a lot of gas, and when i sleep, i cant sleep on my chest cos my breasts hurt so bad.

Yesterday at 10dpo, i had very strong AF cramps! i thought she was going to show up but nothing. My nipples started hurting so much and they sill do till now.

So there it is! i am really hoping this time i am pregnant and doing all within my power not to do a test ( whos kidding who, ill probably get one done today, tomorrow and Thursday!)

Baby dust to all..xxxxxx

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

good luck and baby dust to you!!

think preggo, BE PREGGO!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you!

Definitely thinking preggo!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo