Community post

Discussion

6DPO loosing my mind

I have been married for 11 years on jan 17, and hubby finally said he was ready for a baby, so we started trying this month. We have BD almost daily since Christmas, and my TWW is absolutely driving me insane. I have waited so long to TTC that now that we are trying I can't think about anything else. If it takes months and months I don't know what i'm going to do with myself. It doesn't help that everyone around me is getting pregnant!!!!! ACK! Anyone have any advice, or willing to be my buddy through all this? Hubby has no idea that I am tracking things so closely either, as he wants to just let it happen, and ive waited so long I'm not ok with that!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It can become all consuming. We have been trying for 2 years now. Be hopeful but don't build your expectations up too high just in case. It is better to be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed. You never know what it will be like for you. Mys sister got pregnant first try. I got pregnant after a year of trying and then miscarried. My identical twin friends had one of them pregnant first try, the other took 2 1/2 years.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo