Community post

Discussion

I just want to cry!!! Need some support

I had a miscarriage last month and my sister and cousin are pregnant. We were all pregnant a few months apart me being 7 weeks, my cousin 16 weeks and my sisiter 14 weeks. I have 3 boys they have no children so this is there first. I've been wanting a lil girl and i just found out my sister is having a girl. I was feeling somewhat good today cuz i just applied for my graduation to get my bs in cyber security when my older sister told me my sister who is pregnant is having a girl. I'm happy for her but I wanna cry. It's so hard seeing her and my cousin happy and pregnant when I lost mine. I love the kids that I have and am very appreciative for them but i really wanted to have a girl and i was really hopeful. Now I'm 7dpo we started ttc immediately but I'm just so emotional not knowing whats going to happen and if i do get my BFP I'm terrified of having another mc.

Sorry I just needed to vent and some support.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know how your feeling, I too have 3 boys and would love to have a girl, my brother and sister have girls and all 3 of my brother in laws have two girls each so am surrounded by girls! (9 girls in total!)
I love my boys very much but since being told my first son was a girl I have felt i have had something taking away from me.

last week i found out i was pregnant but that joy soon turn to heart break as i was told i had a chemical pregnancy and now 10 days later i am still waiting to bleed and miscarry,

hopefully you will get you BFP this cycle and you never know it may just be a little princess

8 years ago

I know how your feeling in wanting a girl really bad. I have a baby boy who I love very much but have always wanted a girl but thank God for a healthy beautiful child anyways, hoping whenever I am pregnant next its a girl too.

So sorry for your loss and hopefully you will be rewarded soon with something more than you imagined :)

Have hope. Always trust in God. Be positive. That is what I need to remember through this journey~ Baby dust to all

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo