Community post

Discussion

Help! TTC.

My Trying To Conceive Tracker.
My periods are very irregular. It can range from anywhere from 28 to 44 days. Usual cycle is 34 days.
AF started April 22 2015, ended on April 28th. I started having sex on the 28th, every 2 days. Also two days in a row on the 10th and 11th.
5/15- Started to use Pre-seed for the 1st time. Before using Pre-seed I started to have clear stretchy CM.
5/16-5/17- Did not notice much stretchy CM, just watery.
5/18- 10:30 pm- Temp is 96.8 CM is very watery and not sticky. OT says positive. Negative PT.
5/19- 09:03 am- Temp is 97.5. CM is egg white stretchy with white clumps, not very watery. OT positive. 06:54PM Temp:is 98.0. 11:20pm Temp is 98.0. Negative PT.
5/20- 8:30 am- Temp is 99.5. CM is white with egg white stretchy. Cramps late last night on left side. 5:00 PM Temp is 97.5. Woke up with a lot of stretchy clear cm and very watery with a light tint to the watery CM. Sore thorat and stuffy nose, like a cold. OT is Darker Positive at 5pm. I'm so confused on when I ovulate because they are all coming back positive. I have had 2 miscarriages in the past and have been TTC for 6 months now since my last miscarriage. Please help!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I've always had crazy irregular cycles until my miscarriage in Feb. I would just remind you that OPK's are better when taken around noon to 2 in the afternoon as that's when LH can peak. Also it's not real uncommon to have 2 positive back to back if you catch it on the way up and down :-) I'm just gonna say good luck and I wish you the best ?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo