Community post

Discussion

symtoms but bfn

Had tubes tied 11yrs ago, my partner came to visit in between my cycle and we had intercourse right through my fertile times. My period have been regular and heavy with sore cramps for a day up until this cycle. The day I was due period it only lasted a day , i was getting cramps a week before hand, but on the day of my period it wasn't as sore as they usually are.
And from even before hand have experienced alother of pregnancy symptoms, still continuing to get cramps two weeks on.
I have been peein more, i am nauseous, feel backache are tired more than ever, breasts starting to hurt off and on, constipated, and the linea nigra has appeared. I do have hypothyroidism and know the symtomsvwhen i am low and don't usually do this the thyroid levels are out of whack suddenly as TSH levels sky rocketted but that wouldn't explain the light period and abdominal cramps. It feels there's something wrong and been getting all negative tests except for a2 that have had very faint lines. Have been booked force scan but a month away.
i find it same as when i had my previous children and my tHs levels went up they had to increase my thyroid. It not so much stress and i get it out of my head that i can't possibly be pregnant then i get reminded by the cramps and nausea again. Sick of wasting money on tests that i know will just show up negative.
Was hoping someone knows if the ISH could prevent my hog from showing as i know that h.cg has the effect on THS? confused

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Forgot to add how this all seems coincidental to the time my partner came down to visit.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo