Community post

Discussion

trying to "super ovulate"

Well, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 13 months. Last month he had a SA and everything is healthy, the right levels on everything! (yay!) I had all my hormones and blood work done, everything fine and normal. I had the sonogram of ovaries, everything is fine and healthy. I ovulate each month, my periods are regular, we use opks, and I BBT every morning...and still every month -nothing :( So my Dr prescribed me clomid 50mg to take on days 3-7 to try to get my body to "super ovulate". I have a son who is 9 from a previous relationship, and DH and I are desperate for another baby. Has anyone taken clomid, who ovulates on their own and gotten pregnant? Please comment! Good luck to everyone!! Ill post later and let yall know if we get our BFP or a nasty BFN!

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I ovulate on my own and got my bfp on round 5 of clomid. It doesnt always work in the first few rounds but dont let it discourage u, if theres nothing wrong with either of u then its just a matter of time. We tried for 18 months and finally got 2 lines. It'll happen, just remember that no matter how perfect u time things, or how great the egg is, u cant control whether or not it fertilizes or implants. Just keep trying!! Good luck!

10 years ago

Thanks for your encouraging words! My husband always says you cant worry about things you have no control over, and its true. So I guess well just wait and keep trying till it happens.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo