Community post

Discussion

9dpo BFN - Are these pregnancy symptoms?!

may have had what was IB 6dpo. Was only 2 medium small brown spots with creamy cm. Not really anything else other than maybe feeling a little more tired for a couple of days which has gone away. I've been having dry mouth but only in the mornings so that's also possibly unrelated. Today at 9dpo I'm having some pinch like feelings that aren't crampy but certainly don't feel great on my lower left side of my abdomen. But I've been testing like crazy with bfn each time. I have no idea what to think! I wasn't actively trying and using the pull out method so I feel like my chances of being pregnant are super low. I'm due for my period in 2-5 days. The spotting was only at 6dpo and only happened once - not throughout the day. If anyone has any opinions i'd love to know!! Thanks and best of luck to all you who are ttc!!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Good afternoon!

The symptoms you're describing sound pretty promising, but just remember every pregnancy is different! I've been pregnant twice (both ended in early miscarriage) and had some of the symptoms you mentioned.

Dry mouth was a HUGE one for me both times, but it was more throughout the whole day rather than just in the AM. It was like I just couldn't get enough water and I went tons of bottles when I normally hardly drink any water.

Personally, I've never had IB, but if it was around 6dpo that sounds pretty promising. Especially since it stopped and wasn't red to begin with.

I also had pretty constant mild cramping with random twinges from about 4 dpo on both times.

It's hard not to symptom spot, but I would say don't get too worked up until something really out of the ordinary happens, and then just make note of it.

Overall things sound pretty promising, but it's still pretty early so just keep your and I'll send and your way!

GL!

2/4/2015 12/6/2014 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo