Community post

Discussion

Symptoms but no BFP

Hey friends, I'm a nervous wreck...Im TTC, first pregnancy...conception occurred on 04/4, on my last day of AF...according to my O calendar, O should have occurred on 04/10, but I checked on 04/7-4/10 and I didnt O...

I believe I O'd early... I feel so many symptoms I have tested a few times, and again this morning, and still I have, nausea, cramping and some very large blue bulging veins on my breasts, AF is expected to arrive on 04/27...is there a chance Im pregnant and its still too soon?? :( Its horrible to feel all these symptoms but no ....thanks in advance for any help and advice.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, Kailove! Here's a little fact about me: Whether it's out of ignorance or a desperate attempt to guard their daughter's virtue, I was raised to believe a girl could get pregnant at any point in her cycle, some times were just less likely because of hormonal shifts or some such thing. I am currently learning that this is not supposed to be true, that there is a small window in which a woman can conceive. However, my own argument with this is personal. With my first pregnancy, we celebrated my husband's 26 birthday in 2009 on March 10th. I was bummed because I still had residual bleeding from AF on that day and didn't want to be intimate. However, I went all the next day without a trace of blood so, that night, we BD'd in a belated celebration. After that, our schedules got really tight and we had planned a cruise for the next week so we did not have sex again (we had only been married a few months and weren't trying to conceive). On the boat, I had the worst vertigo and was not feeling right so we only got busy one time on our last night (approximately 15 days later). However, I soon found out that I was pregnant and due on December 12th, measuring perfectly to date, so they put conception at March 12th. Some will say that it is impossible to get pregnant right after AF, some will say my husband's sperm thrived in me for two weeks until I ovulated and my baby was just big, or some such thing but I say it's entirely possible. Also, I didn't test until I missed my period and still got a faint positive so you may just produce hCG more slowly than average. Don't give up until AF shows herself.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you so much! Some of the symptoms I could dismiss, but now my veins are bulging and painful, and breasts are very heavy. So its hard to feel these symptoms yet nothing :/ Thank you for the support I appreciate it so much! I will keep you posted! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

You're welcome. I'm not going to downplay the power of our bodies to create symptoms or us to misinterpret innocent physical happenings because we want something so badly but I would tell you to keep hoping (and keep BDing!) until your body tells you to so otherwise. Keep up the good fight!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo