Community post

Discussion

Faint bfp and scared !!!

Ok so I tested with frer this morning and i got a faint positive result. I'm scared because i'm feeling really crampy like if AF is gonna arrive and feeling also wet so i'm always going to check if its AF. THe reason i'm scared its because i heard that clomid can cause chemical pregnancies and early mc... this was my 1st cycle on clomid.... I'm going out of my mind since I had a mc in January and was so hurt. dont want to feel like that again??? Can anyone share and shed some light on the subject???

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I've had 1 chemical pregnancy and 1 early miscarriage at 5 weeks, so I know how you're feeling! Some moderate cramping is normal because your body is gearing up to let your uterus expand while the baby grows, so I would try not to worry so much. As long as your cramps aren't super painful (debilitating, like all you can do is sit down because it hurts so much), you should be ok. Every pregnancy is different, so just because some women experienced miscarriages while on clomid doesn't mean it will necessarily happen to your little bean =). Just sit back, try to relax, and enjoy every moment you have with that little life growing inside you - reading tons of "potential problems" on the internet will only stress you out and that's not good for the baby! If you have any serious concerns I'd call your doctor because that will be WAY more reliable than a lot of the information you'll find on the web. I'm sending tons of sticky baby vibes your way! GL!

2/4/2015 12/6/2014 User Image

9 years ago

Hi... I've been TTC for my second one for about 3 years and a half. With my son's pregnancy I remember having cramps like if AF was about to show up anytime but obvoiously it didn't happen. I tried 3 cycles of clomid 2 of them with IUI, all of them unsuccessfull. I haven't tried anything since Nov. of last year. The only different thing this cycle is that my DH was taking Zink and Vitamin C and I was taking Folic Acid. I always BBT but I didin't this month. I think I O March 30 bc I was in pain, 2 days later I had a yeast infection. So I didn't give too much thought to this cycle til this past Monday that AF should of showed. I have been cramping since then, waking up thinking AF will be here for sure but nothing. Also. My temp during the day are higher than usual, my face is pimple free, I had a bloody nose yesterday which has never happened to me, EVER. So I will be testing tomorrow with a FRER

9 years ago

I did the exact same thing the first 16wks with my first son and then up til 12wks with my 2nd. I Also had severe debilitating cramps with #2. but have 2 healthy boys. cramps is normal as your uterus is stretching and imolantation occurred. just relax. cramps get very bad or are on one side go in. but fire now get rest,eat well, drink lots of water. I'm talking chug a full glass of water when cramps set in and lay on left side for a lil bit. see

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo