Community post

Discussion

TTC Baby #4 8dpo

Hello ladies! I am 24 years old and a mommy to 4 girls already. My step daughter Destiny(10), and my daughters Serenity (5), Rayne (4), and Ryleigh (2). After careful consideration my husband and I decided that we want to try one more time for our boy (Although either way we will be happy!) I have normal periods so I tracked my ovulation date and we had intercourse the day before, the day of and the day after ovulation day (October 10, 2013), My LMP was September 26, 2013. For about a week now I have been feeling different. I have had light abdominal cramps almost constantly, leg and pelvic aches, dizziness, excessive bloating, increase smell, darker nipples, headaches, nausea (no vomiting), and my cat who is usually not too friendly has decided to follow me around EVERYWHERE and lays on my belly any chance she gets. Every previous pregnancy was different for me so I really do not know what to look for. I knew it was too early but I took a First Response Early Detection test last night and it came up with a BFN. I am not going to test again until my period is due (October 24, 2013) but the wait is killing me! I really want this baby and I am afraid that it may be all in my head. Also, I usually don't experience any bloating or cramps before my period so I don't think it's my period coming early. Any opinions? Thanks!

User Image

DD1-11-26-08 DD2-10-20-09 DD3-06-22-11 TTC#4

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

You sound almost exactly like me! I am just 31, and there are a few differences. I have 3 daughters, 7, 6, and 2. My husband and I want to try once more, for a boy, but we'll be happy with anything truthfully. My LMP was Sept. 25th, I'm not sure when I O'd though, I think it was on Oct. 7th though . I am trying to not track everything this cycle, and be a little "carefree". My AF is suppose to be here on Oct. 22nd. Since June, my cycle has been ranging from 25-31 days, like its temperamental or something! So I think I am at 11DPO today, and I'm dying to test, so I'm testing tomorrow with Clear Blue Advanced. That prego test is the one that tells you how far along you are, if you do have a bun in the oven. I wish you luck!!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this cycle is the one for me!

10 years ago

Oh wow! Very similar situations! I hope this is it for you! *fingers crossed*. You have better control than me when it comes to waiting haha. I tested again today..BFN. I only have 5 days until my AF is due so I will wait to test until then. Had a few more symptoms pop up (weird metal taste in mouth, becoming extremely clumsy). Let me know the results!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Unfortunately AF came right on time..Now it's the waiting game all over again.

User Image

i am 4dpo and dont really have any symptoms , yet i hope . a lil cramping last night and a lil tingle in my boobs 2 but it stopped . i have some creamy white cm . i want a girl , we have 4 boys now and i am 29 and he is 30 . we lost a baby in june at 12 weeks but i didnt start to miscarry till i was almost 16 weeks .. i hope we get good news .

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you! Hope this is your month :) I will be trying again November 3rd-7th so hopefully we are successful this time. Going to buy some ovulation kits and actually track it.

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo