Community post

Discussion

9 dpo too scared to test

Im 9dpo on 3 round clomid 150mg. This month the symptoms seem way off compared to last month when I thought I was for sure pregnant. Ive had alot of cm which I have never had. Excessive bloating and gas. Strange dreams. Just praying this is our month bc the stress is too much.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I can relate... I am 14dpo and on my third round of clomid. Last month I thought I must be pregnant but it was just extrremely high progesterone giving me the symptoms. I had huge amounts of cm too. This month I have had consistent creamy cm since a couple of days after ovulation. Yesterday it went yellow! (That's what it did when I got pregnant earlier in the year, miscarried at 10 weeks :(). I have no spotting at all yet, and I always spot 2-3 days before AF. My luteal phase can be 14-16 days so I expect AF sometime in the next three days. That means that if there is no spotting tomorrow I will be pretty sure I am pregnant! I am just worried about getting my hopes up. I don't like to test until AF is actually due as I get far more disappointed with a BFN than with AF arriving. Hence I plan to test on Sunday. How long have you been TTC?

10 years ago

Ive been ttc since march 2010 after tubal reversal. I was hit head on by drunk driver feb 2011 which has disabled me for life with my legs so we had put it on hold for a while but got our 1st bfp in aug 2011 but MC 5 days later which gave us hope at least. Then got bfp june 2012 was going great then gave birth Nov 16 2012 at 27 weeks which she was only 2lb and lived 37 days. Ive had alot of issues since then far as mentally wanting to try again. But my husband has no biological children which he loves my 2 girls like his own its just our dream have our baby. Ive been sleeping for 2 days literally all day. Then about hr ago started gettn really nauseous and light headed. Idk what to think bc every time I think or feel I am I get bfn so I decided to quit testing and just wait to see if the ole witch will cone. Keep posted on your results I pray we both get that BFP.........

10 years ago • Post starter

i tested at 8dpo with first response early test and it came back with a faint pink line, same at 9 dpo and again today at 10 dpo, so maybe you could try one of them or give it a few more days. im going to try a clear blue test on sunday or monday as well.
good luck

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo