Community post

Discussion

9DPO

Hey ladies today I am 9DPO 4 days left until testing so I left I share some symptoms. Overall I have been constipated, gassy and the last 2 days crampy, lots of CF. But today I noticed it was yellowish stretchy CF. Has anyone else gotten this?

I wish you all the best of luck !

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi!

I don't know a lot about pregnancy symptoms, but from what I've learned, "yellowish" CM is a good sign. My step-sister is pregnant and she said that yellow CM was her first symptom! From what I've read through my forum lurking, being gassy is also a common sign of early pregnancy but that one is much less obvious.

Right now, I am 15-16 DPO and have been experiencing AF-like cramps since 9 DPO but she still hasn't shown. So far I've gotten two BFNs, though I did take them in the evening and possibly too early for hCG levels to be high enough. Waiting for either AF or a BFP is so emotionally exhaustive. Not knowing is the worst part!

Baby dust to you~

9 years ago

Thank you so much & I wish you the best of luck.

9 years ago • Post starter

I am the same 9 DPO with constipation and gassy I don't know about the yellow CF as I haven't been checking for any. Good Luck and baby dust on this 2 week torture wait. :-)

9 years ago

I am 10 dpo today as well! Not too hopeful this month, though. I hear yellow is a good sign

9 years ago

Whats some of your symptoms

9 years ago • Post starter

Nothing too noteworthy.. I have been trying to compare with the last few months, but each month seems "different" in some way.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo