Community post

Discussion

My 2WW Diary

I LOVE the two week wait!

I think I ov'd yesterday... just waiting on a few more temps to confirm it :o)

It's been our anniversary (10 years together, 4 years married) and my mum said she'd look after the kids while we had a mini-break. Never left them before....!

But WOW it was amazing! Just like when we were on honeymoon! (And I came back from that up the duff with DS1)

Wondering if maybe we caught this weekend.... would be so nice! Might even get that daughter we'd both really like to have (although a 3rd son would be equally wonderful).

Every morning I wake up and take my temp and I just can't wait to see what it is!

User Image Please click my Dragons & Eggs xxx User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

temp has dropped again, back to same as before spike.... usually stay a little bit higher

12 years ago • Post starter

My temp is back up again today. I'd kicked off some covers yesterday so I think that accounts for the drop... Anyway. I'm not wanting to get my hopes up this month. I'm just going to try to relax, record my chart, and see what happens. Too early for symptom spotting anyway!

Urgh! Temping!

At 7dpo I got a dip. Below my coverline. I was chuffed. 8dpo it went back up... but not higher than before the dip. I thought on it a bit but figured it might go up again today (9dpo) but NO! It's dipped again! To the same temp as 7dpo!

Argh.........!

What the flippin heck is going on!??!?!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo