Community post

Discussion

No Implanting bleeding, possiblity of being pregnant?

I am 8 dpo. Expecting AF Oct 1, 2013. I have not had any implantation bleeding. Wondering what my chances are of being pregnant.

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 8dpo as well and we are trying for #4. I just wanted to let you know that I have never experienced implantation bleeding. I am also 80% confident that I had implantation cramping starting a little over 24 hours ago and no bleeding their either (but can not guarantee it was I). You are still good!!!

10 years ago

Im trying not to get my hopes up since it's our first month TTC. Over the last five days, I haven't been able to eat without ending up in the bathroom with horrible stomach cramps/diarrhea, acne pop up for the first time in 5+ years, random cramps and just being down right exhausted. Thanks for the reassurance that it's still possible for me to be pregnant without implantation bleeding.

10 years ago • Post starter

Your welcome! It is sooo hard to not get you hopes up! I tried, but failed miserably! I will be testing Sat. How about you? Keep me updated!

10 years ago

I actually tested today. It was negative. :( Not planning on testing again until Tuesday. That way if AF doesn't show, at least I'll have a reason to test and not just a feeling. Good luck! Let me know.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo