Community post

Discussion

Must have O'd early :(

My last few cycles I got a positive ovulation test on day 15.... this month for some reason I felt I should test more then once on day 14 (I never have before)... I tested same time as normal in the morning & then had a feeling I should test at lunch so I did and I got a smiley face...... I then tested again in the evening & it was negative!!! Does this mean that I ovulated during that time????? We didn't get a chance to BD so I was quite upset all day!!!! I tested again this morning (day 15) just to make sure and negative again.... We BD'd only day 13 & 15 during fertile period so I dont think it will happen this month!!!! :(

Has anyone else tested more then once before on same day and had a positive and then a negative?????

User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey! Don't panic! =) Your LH surge might only last a few hours for you to detect depending on your body. I would go with the first positive you got but I would also keep testing the same time every morning for 3-4 more days and if you still do not get a positive, I would believe the test on CD14. And you definitely have a chance of getting pregnant! Sperm lasts up to 5 days and you only need one little guy! Your detected LH surge means you are going to ovulate within 12-24 hours so if you BD'd on the 15th, that counts too as the egg lasts between 12-24 hours =) But, just relax and let things happen - stress can cause irregular cycles as well as miscarriage. Let us know if you get another positive!

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

12 years ago

Hey! Thank you for your reply! I have not had another positive so I guess that was it!! Crossing my fingers & toes that this is the month!! I do my best not to stress but its coming up to a year of trying now and I just cant help it!! Will keep you updated!!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo