Community post

Discussion

5 weeks prego...looking for a budy

after trying for 10 months we finally got a bfp on my birthday. i am currently 5 weeks and already impatient for my first prenatal appointment, which isnt until 9 weeks! my supposed delivery date is march 1, 2012!

As far as symptoms i have had extremly sore bbs. At one point they were so sore it hurt to walk down stairs. This morning i noticed a huge decrease in sensitivity, but still sore.
I have had minor twinges and cramps but no spotting! and frequent urination. but the biggest symptom is TIREDNESS. i am a night nurse and this is kcking my butt!

Hoping to find a buddy to compare symptoms and anticipations! Thankful to God everyday that we have this baby on the way!

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi! on your bfp!! I got mine on Canada Day! I am about 4 weeks along and due around March 11th!

I started a thread you should join called BYOB:Finally got my bfp! there are only 2 of us on there so far but it's still nice to have people to talk to!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

HI! I am also 5+ and due 3rd March :-). It would be great to chat with somebody with similar dates. Hope all goes well now. I have just booked in for my early scan as I had a miscarriage around Christmas last year. I cant wait to see that everything is ok! x

User Image

12 years ago

sorry to hear about your previous mc...hopefully this one turns out a lot better.
i have a countdown until my first appointment. we have tried for so long it doesnt feel real yet. we joke about taking a weekly pregnancy test just so we know we still are. but i tell my husband, i think my body is telling me i am!
have you told your family yet? we havnt told anyone, i m not sure how much longer i can hold it in!

12 years ago • Post starter

my edd is march 4th 2012.....and yes im very tired as well!!!!!! i sleep all the time...and smells upset me...i have a appt at 8 weeks....an u/s...im excited!

User Image

12 years ago

@chrissytine33 I know what you mean with the weekly preg tests lol! I just popped to shop this morning to get a cheep test just to make sure I am still in! How crazy is that? Thankfully the BFP showed before the test line appeared! ;-) . I think I will fully believe it when I see it on the screen though. I really am hoping everything will be fine this time... We are not gona tell anybody until the 12wk scan ( I guess end of August). We are getting married 30/7 and this really helps me with the waiting agony. We did tell everyone before at 8wks and when we lost it, it was real bad to tell everyone later on what happened. My parents couldnt understand as my mum or sister never had a miscarriage. Anyway, fingers crossed for all of us on here!!!

12 years ago

early sunday morning was awful, but ended with my prayers answered! we had people over doing a dance party/sing star on xbox. i went to the bathroom and found small amount of dark blood in my underware and it was still there everytime on toilet paper! i instantly broke down and thought miscarriage. Everyone in my house was oblivious to the fact i was even pregnant but knew we have been ttc. long story short...4 hours in er and non-stop prayers...my baby was spotted in uterus with a heartbeat!!! stlll need to make followup appointment with ob/gyn but i know everything is going to be alright. God has been listening and answering my prayers, as well as my families prayers (and i have a big family!) So i will keep you guys posted. i hope your pregnancies are going smoother than mine! but at least we are both ok and alive.

12 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies!!! This month was my fiance and i first time ttc and i got my about a week ago!! Im so excited and nervous bc we miscarried this past January so im anxious to get to a doctor! Im not sure how far along exactly but my guess would be around 5 weeks tomorrow ill find out for sure or as sure as they can guess at the pregnancy center by my house! I've had cramping gas an extreme appetite its actually scaring me how much and how often i eat!! I've been very tired and alittle cranky here and there with a stuffy nose on and off!! Hope to hear from everyone!!! And to all

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo