Community post

Discussion

Am I crazy??

I started doing OV tests last week and was getting positives from Monday through to Sunday, we only do the deed twice in that period.

Am I crazy thinking I could be pregnant already?

I feel tired and sick. My head feels kind of woozy.

Could this be it after TTC for a year?

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

No you not!! With my first we only did it twice within the fertile time frame and we got pregnant! You might of just hit the nail in the head!!!! Good luck. Keep posted!! hope you get your

10 years ago

That's great to hear, how soon did you get symptoms? I'm still feeling "funny" today and I'm trying nit too hard to get my hopes up xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Well I'm still feeling funny and trying so hard not to get excited.

I am due my first round of clomid on my next cycle! My fiancée had an appt today for sperm analysis. We were thinking he would produce his sample today! It turns out that gave him his little pot that he has to take back on Monday!!

Is everyone else as obsessive with symptom spotting as I am? Xx

TMI alert! I had just noticed white discharge, it's not really coming out all that much but close to my cervix.

Sorry if its TMI xxx

I did the deed once during ovulation straight after coming off the pill. felt pregnant 1 week later ( sore breasts , back etc ;) test came back neg but just had pregnancy confirmed 1 week later :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo