Community post

Discussion

CD51, no AF, -tv test?

Currently on CD51, which is the longest I have ever gone with no period. Did a FR test with FMU and it was negative today and two days ago. I have no signs of my period coming, either. I don't understand what is going on. My cycles are irregular but never this much! Any BTDT?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi MrsBee, I've had this before, it really threw me out, I think it was 59 days in the end, went for blood tests at doctors and they were baffled when they came back negative. I think for me it was stress preventing AF, which eventually came. Have you been stressed at all? Sending you lots of best wishes xxx

9 years ago

I was just in this same situation. I was on CD 55, with irregular cycles, but 3 weeks late was a very long time for me. All my tests were negative. But then today I woke up and tested - low and behold, it was positive. Listen to your body and wait it out a little more. <3

9 years ago

Thank you for the replies. I noticed some light spotting last night and have been feeling crampy all day today so I think I'm just having a late period this cycle.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo