Community post

Discussion

TTC after ERCP....Advice/knowledge please

Hello ladies,

I would be grateful if someone had some advice/knowledge about after ERCP/TTC after. I had my ERCP on 29th July, yesterday and today i have no blood loss and I did a HPT which in the time frame of 10 mins came back as negative. I then went back to have a look a few hours later and there was a very very faint positve still.

As my cycles are long usually have LH surge between CD20/21 is it likely that i may ovulate on my normal days or do your first few cycles become longer/shorter.

Thanks <3

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

In my experience most of the time the first cycle after miscarriage was longer but went back to normal after that, how ever had a septum removed in December after my 11th miscarriage and until last month my cycles were irratic keep your chin up xx

10 years ago

Thank you for your reply waraz89, my heart goes out to you for your losses. you are such a brave person. fingers crossed and tons of baby dust for your journey <3

10 years ago • Post starter

Seems like this month is my month hopefully! It's horrible to experience any kind of loss but the only thing you can do is keep trekking! I hope you get what your hoping for soon!

10 years ago

Me too, a happy and healthy 9 months. ive got everything crossed for you. xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo