Community post

Discussion

help im lost

ok i took a ovulations test and a light line showed up but when i took one before ther was only one line iso i was just wondering if im about to ouvlate in a few days

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello Jazz13

opk's are a tricky one. I thought I had it worked out on one of my first months that the line would darken over a few days and then a couple of days later it would match the control line and I would ovulate. That month I didn't ovulate until cd30 for some odd reason (probably because I was so poas obsessed!) and the lines ranged from not there to nearly as dark. when I looked into it so many factors affect opks. such as time of day, dehydration or dilute pee. ive found tracking cm and temp to give me the most clarity and confident analysis. fertility friend is good- though after 20 days keeps asking if u want to upgrade which is annoying! remember though temp change means ovulation has happened so minus your luteal phase from your next start of period day and take another 5 days off and that is your fertile phase time to get b-ding! does this help or have I just confused you more or missed the point of your question? good luck and baby dust xxxxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo