Community post

Discussion

3dpo, who's with me?!

Just got my O confirmed with my 3rd high temp in a row. Super excited since this is my 1st time tracking my temps & using OPK's. Anyone else out there close in cycle? Any symptoms yet?

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm at about the same spot. Pretty sure I ovulated on Saturday, but my temps are all weird this month because I'm travelling and out of my routine.

How's it going for you?

10 years ago

@ matrixx, So far it's been good, the 2ww is a killer though! I'm dying to start testing even thought I know I"ll get a BFN.... I had some major cramping yesterday & became super gasy @ night (tmi)!

How are you doing? I'm going camping this weekend so idk how well my temping will be?

Are you having any symptoms? When do you plan on testing?

10 years ago • Post starter

I've been trying for about a year now, so that initial fervor has sort of subsided into this resignation to waiting. I'll probably test at 11 or 12 dpo. Got a lot going on at work to keep my mind off of it!

10 years ago

We've been ttc since Feb. I had an early mc in April & still nothing yet. I plan on testing around the same time too, fingers crossed for both of us!! I'm glad you'll be busy with work to keep your mind & nerves occupied...I'll have to try to keep busy too! Doesn't help that my man encourages me to test early.... SMH LoL

lol Yeah, my husband is supportive, but not overly enthusiastic to look at stuff I've peed on.

10 years ago

LoL, yay for us & our supportive men! Hahaha

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo