Community post

Discussion

Colmid and cramping

I got pregnant in Jan with the help of 100mg of Clomid, however that ended in a miscarriage. So we are back to trying and the last cycle of Clomid I didn't ovulate but I had really bad cramping that started about a week after I finished my Clomid. This cycle I am on my last day of Clomid (taken days 5-9) and I have started cramping already and also noticed an increase of CM. With my earlier pregnancy I don't remember when the cramping started so I was curious is any of you gals that are had taking Clomid and have successfully ovulated if you started to feel cramping right when you completed your Clomid cycle or if cramping didn't start till later. I think it is a little early for me to ovulate, but with my body I never know anymore.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My experience is that when on clomid I ovulate on cd 16....

User Image

10 years ago

I wish I could help but I am in my first clomid cycle myself. I am CD14 today. Having blood tests for my estradiol every second day. It is slowly creeping up. I think ovulation is a few days away yet though. Another blood test in two days time. When they are happy with my levels they will do a scan to check my follicles. I am looking forward to that! I am hoping that will happen in the weekend as not having time off work is so much easier...

Regarding the cramping, I took clomid days 2-6 and today started to feel interesting twinges in the area of my ovaries. I don't know if I am imagining it. I still have negative OPKs and of course the blood test indicated ovulation would be a while off...

I would be interested to know how you get on!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo