Community post

Discussion

TWW buddy needed! 7dpo and I have a weird symptom

Hey all

I really need someone/anyone really lol. I'm 7dpo and I know it's very early to be getting symptoms but some of mine are weird! I ovulated on the 22nd and for the last day or so iv had very tender nipples ( like if anyone so much as brushes against them, they better run, tender), headache, watery/creamy cm, backache, loss of appetite, tiredness and very emotional. But the weirdest symptom of them all is a twitchy eye!LOL :)) I wondered if anyone else has experienced this...or if anyone is having similar symptoms? I really need some advice...do my symptoms sound promising?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey Chica!
All of them I am experiencing and all sound promising, except for the eye thing. Maybe its a nerve/stress/anticipation twitch.
Good Luck
From one Lauren to Another

10 years ago

Hey thanks for replying :)

Well the eye twitch started 5 days ago, but just before that I had very bad leg cramp. And it turns out they are both on the right side, I thought it was slightly weird lol!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo