Community post

Discussion

Male Infertility Factor

Hi all! Just wondering if their are any other women in the same situation as myself. DH and I have been trying for #5 (we have a blended family of 4 rambunctious children....2 mine and 2 his) since October 2011! We just want to have at least one bio child together.

DH has been diagnosed with having a low sperm count a few years before his first child. Yet he was able to produce two beautiful boys. We have been trying since October 2011 and no luck so far. My DH has tried FertilAid, ConceptionXR, and CO-Q 10 pills. I will admit he hasn't taken it religiously past one month but still. Meaning he'll take it continuously for one month and then lose his motivation after AF shows. I know he is suppose to take it for 3 consistently months before you start to see results. He has also changed to wearing loser boxers and keeping cooler in that area. Ummm....I've changed his diet and added the sperm friendly foods.

I'm just at a lost as to what else to do to get pregnant. I've even tried taking FertiliTea, evening primrose oil, prenatals, and Robitussin. I tried to see a RE and whew thats definitely will be my very last option (so expensive and horrible experience) I've cried and prayed and gave up just to go right back to obsessing over TTC again.

Does anyone have any other ideas, suggestions, advice? Thanks in advance :-)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Our stories sound similar except for I'm the one with kids and my hubby don't have any. We did one round of IVF in 2012 and yes it's expensive. So this past March 2013 I had a tubal reversal. We hoping for natural. I did clomid and trigger last month and nothing. Our problem too is sperm. Hubby is taking vitamins. Fertiaid didn't help he been on it since jan 2013. We moved on to Maca, COQ10, geritol complete, and l cartinine and l argitine. Keep praying and God will answer our prayers.

10 years ago

(Exhale).......thank you! I just wish there was one magic pill that we could take and get pregnant, lol.

Prayer is what I'm leaning on to make this happen :-)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo