Community post

Discussion

How Many BFP's at 9DPO?

So today I am 3DPO, AF due sometime between the 23rd - 25th of June. With Father's Day being Sunday I thought it might be cool to take a test just to see, I will only be 9DPO so I was wondering how many people have gotten a that early?? Also, anyone else testing that day?

5/9/2010

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am 9dpo today and was BFN

12 years ago

I'll only be 7dpo, but I will be testing on Father's day! I've seen a lot of 9dpo positives on the HPT image section.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi today i am 9dpo and got a neg result was very upset but yes with fathers day being sunday i will be 11dpo so hopefully i will get a postive one by then,,,,,, Whats everyone symptoms...

12 years ago

I had the same hopes of a Father's Day BFP, but no luck. AF's supposed to show tomorrow, but I have no signs of her yet. Good luck to all of us!

12 years ago

I am testing again tomorrow as well. I got 's Sunday & today but I am only 10DPO today. You'll have to let me know how it goes!

5/9/2010

12 years ago • Post starter

i got my bfp at 9dpo which was a shock. with my other pregnancies i didnt get bfp till 13dpo x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo