Community post

Discussion

38 days cycle ,11dpo, +opk ,-HPT :( please help

Hi everyone, me & my DH ttc since 1.5 years with no luck :( . I normally have 35-38 cycle days. Today is cd 33 I have positive opk but negative hpt :(!
I was really hope full this month! If you have any experience please do reply me!
Thank you & lots of baby dust to ya'll!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Eva!

Sending you lots of best wishes xxx

I've had a spout of longer cycles (typically just when we started TTC!). The first month we tried my cycle ended up being 56 days (due to stress I think wi other things going on). I remember getting a crazy strong OPK positive about 15/16 days before my period, but in my naivity I thought it was an anomaly because I was convinced I'd ovulated earlier on, I think the stress had caused my body to try to ovulate earlier (I'd had EWCM etc) but not achieved it then tried again later on. So essentially, especially if you can have longer cycles (mine even out around 32-36) you can ovulate a lot later than you think.

My sister charted for three months before TTC and ovulated around day 14, then the month she tried she didn't get a temp spike/ovulation till day 21 or 23 I think and she got pregnant!

Don't lost hope xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo