Community post

Discussion

16dpo, cramping, watery discharge

Hey there,

I think I'm losing my mind. My period came June 7, lasted five days. Two weeks later I started cramping so I assumed it was ovulation pain. The following week I've been having on and off cramping. Now it's July 6 (16dpo) and I'm having cramping again with some watery discharge. I took a opk test and the test line was darker than the control line but I also took an answer preg test and that was negative. I went to the movies with my sis and I could've sworn I felt something wet pouring out of me (sorry lol) and it also came with camping. Went to the bathroom and it was just discharge. Felt like af. And the cramping seems to progress at night. Anyone else has experienced this and ended up pregnant?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sounds to me like you were ovulating super late. I had the same thing. My cycle is usually 33 days but I didn't ovulate until cd34. I am now 3dpo.

10 years ago

LOL I know you replied weeks ago. I just realized it now and I just wanna thank you for replying. You were right. I ovulated late that cycle. Now I'm 15dpo (AF due today). Won't take a preg test until tonight. Or maybe tmw.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo