Community post

Discussion

sick since 4-5 dpo... Flu or bump?

Today is 8 dpo. Still have nausea off and on most of the day, usually after a meal. Have not vomited at all since symptoms onset. I have cramping similar to menstral just not as strong AF not due for 6 more days. Thick blue veins on my breasts but they usually are visible somewhat. I hope I'm not overreacting to the flu. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Seeing as its impossible to be pregnant at 4-5dpo, I would say these symptoms are due to an increase in hormones. Influenza is respiratory. Sorry, I know thats not really what u wanted to hear. Im not saying u arent pregnant now and wont get a positive test this cycle, I am saying that u werent when u got the symptoms at 4 & 5dpo. The egg doesnt implant until at least 6dpo, there is scientific proof of this (links available in my journal), and the hormone needs to build up enough to give u symptoms, by that time, a test would be positive. So for now, I would assume its the increase in progesterone levels causing this, then try a test in a few days or when af is due.

Hope this didnt upset u too much. Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Thank you very much for the reply. I am very new at ttc though I have other children. Everything I have found when I look for my symptoms online says pregnant. I was a bit confused as well. Oh well better luck next time. Thankd again.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo