Community post

Discussion

BYOB: In desperate need of some BFP's!!

Hi ladies!

Well I jumped the gun AGAIN and started a new thread! So lets kick it off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I'm 28 & dh is 28 as well
we've been together 9yrs and married 2 or those
From Canada
I'm a wanna-be stay-at-home-mom, currently just a house wife.
I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
So we have escentially been ttc #1 for over a year now
We have a nursery room all set up, all we're missing is the baby
I am currently on CD5 & just waiting for Af to leave
I use opks, and chart my bbt & take folic acid
This cycle I am starting baby asprin every day, and between Af and O I plan on taking Evening Primrose Oil and close to O Robitussin. I also ordered some preseed which I will use if it gets here in time!
(as well as pressuring my ovaries to O & singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming to dh's sperm after bd!! & then Aisha's bfp song & "just keep digging, just keep digging!! LoL!)
I am -ing this is my month as it is looking like dh is going to be away for the next 2-3 O-days after!

This is the best group out there - these ladies are all amazing!! They are my online bffs and I love them all! Dont know what I would do without you ladies!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

270 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 270 Replies | Last Page

Girls,

I am Katie
I am 30, DH is 34
Been together 15, married for 9 years
We have DD who is 34 months old
From Baltimore, MD
I work for the federal government and DH is a Fire fighter
I am currently 7wks and 3 days pregnant after trying for 4 months.
I stick around because I cannot wait for these girls to get their BFP's...they showed me so much support while I was TTCing, I want to support them, and be there to celebrate with them when they get their BFPs!
I used both preseed and softcups on our 4th month of trying and got my BFP.

Katie

13 years ago

Hi ladies!

I have been seeing your posts for a few months now, and would love to join in if you'll have me :)

I am 28, DH is 29, we've been together 4.5 years, married for just over a year. I got off the pill in December, only to find out that my cycles are now irregular (have always been regular before the pill). Doc says it happens sometimes and that I'll probably get back to being regular after we have a baby. Have to make that baby first :)

So, we have technically been trying for about 3-4 months but I've only pinned down my ovulation twice so far. Trying to do it all natural for a bit longer before we start considering Clomid.

I am now on CD3, waiting for AF to be gone, hoping I ovulate a little sooner this month (last month it was on CD28).

That's my story :) Its nice to meet you all and lets get those BFPs!!!

13 years ago

What's up girls!?
My name is Jacquelyn, 33 on June 7th, BF is 27
On our 3rd month TTC #1
I am using Preseed, softcups, PNV, and EPO
I am currently 4DPO (I think)

Going for blood test today to check progesterone levels after ovulatuion. I am very gassy, mild cramps, sharp ovary pains, and diharrea this morning (Wtf!?) so, Carolyn, I'm right there with you girl. Yuck!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

Hello Ladies!

I've been on this site since January....getting to be more active around here ...was getting too stressed out about the whole TTC thing...

My name is Yudelka - I'm 30- DH 32. We've been together for 11 years - married 7 -TTC #1. All that time I was on the pill, trying not to get pregnant. But we finally decided it was time about a year and half ago and stopped the pill then. Wasn't really trying to get pregnant those first 6-8 months after, really stopped all methods of contraceptives around spring 2010. I wasn't actively TTC, but was again just going with the 'flow'...Then August 2010 I noticed there was something different with my period and wasnt feeling good..took a test just for 'fun'not really thinking anything of it...and got a BFP! I knew something was not right about the whole thing so wasn't completely excited ...and I was correct, it ended up been an ectopic pregnancy and lost a tube ...after all we kept positive... Hey, at least we know we are fertile right?!! ...Anyhow, that was our wakeup call and now we are 100% sure we want a baby and have been trying for about 5 months now, actively on and off lol (used OPK 3 of those months)

I am now CD 11....just for the so wanted O!! ... ... I'm taking matters into my own hands this time ... bought a bunch of new tools ...Will be using OPK's, Pre seed, BBT, Guaifenesin and softcups...soooo hoping this is my month like many of you!!

Wish you all the best and hope we get our BFP soon!

Baby dust to ALL!

Yudelka User Image

13 years ago

Question for you ladies - I see that some of you are using Preseed and I have seen lots of people talking about it. We don't typically need a lubricant (trying not to give tmi, haha) so is this just for those that need a lubricant and can't use one because they block the spermies or does it actually help with conception? Thanks!!

13 years ago

I don't NEED lube either but it is safe for sperm and is perfect pH to help them survive longer!! I use it to help with conception. We all have our dry days too :) I would try it if I were you! My bf loves it :)

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

13 years ago

My understanding is that Pre Seed is good for both...a little help for the 'dry' days and also aids conception helping sperm swim faster and survive longer...

Here what it says on their site:

'Other lubricants can damage sperm and should not be used when you want to become pregnant. Fertility-friendly Pre~Seed relieves vaginal dryness without harming sperm or embryos and is less irritating than leading lubricants. Applying Pre~Seed inside the vagina can supplement natural secretions involved in reproduction, including fertile fluids.'
Check it out http://www.preseed.com/

Yudelka User Image

13 years ago

Thanks girls! It's worth a try! About to order my next batch of OPKs so might as well add Preeseed to the order :)

13 years ago

Welcome Nbaby

I agree with the other 2 ladies...I think most of us use it to aid in conception more than for the "lubing" effect...although it does help things glide along smoothly.

ANd nothing is TMI with these girls!

Katie

13 years ago

Hi all!

I am Carolyn..... I am an English teacher (ESL) to world relief refugees who came to the US from Burma and Africa... my dh is active military at a base here in Iowa. We have been married almost 2 years and seriously trying for about 9 months. I went to infertility doctor after 6 months and had all the tests (same with dh) and so we were diagnosed with undiagnosed infertility..... I am 36 and dh is 40... so we started clomid this month..... I am hoping this does the trick!!!!!

Here's hoping for a series of bfps ladies this month!!!! bring them on........

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo