Community post

Discussion

12dpo.....anyone else?

Hey Ladies,

I am 22, live between Europe and the US.
This is my 8th month ttcing with my DH.
Iv had some irregular cycles this year, but normally I have around a 31 day cycle.

This month the DH and I used OPKs which I started a bit late on on the 28th, although my expect fertile window was from the 27th to the 1st. They for the first two days the 28th and 29th were pretty dark but not quite positive, and then from there the next 4 or so days they got lighter and lighter.

They never went fully away but got really light so i assumed I had peaked a day or two before starting to test.
Anyways I kept using the OPKs and noticed since about 5 days ago Iv been getting positives, REALLY dark, the test line showing up way before the control.

This has happened for the past 5 days. I tested at 12dpo yesterday and it was a BFN, but it was on a dollar stire brand and the FMU was a bit clear and diluted... Im scared to test again...

Anyone else 12dpo? 12dpo with a BFN?
Have you all test?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi!

Have you plucked up the courage to test yet?

I am in the UK, been ttc on and off for years with a history of severe PCOS.

I don't normally have any cycles however after doing some research into Soy Isoflavones being the natural clomid, I thought we should give it a go.

Judging by the signs, I think I O'd between 29th and 31st so that would make me approx 12 dpo.

Tested today and got one BFP and one faint BFP, don't trust them as they are blue dyes (you can find the pic in the gallery). Fingers crossed they are true BFP's!

Hope you get your BFP this month!!!!

xxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo