Community post

Discussion

Dollar store tests (Canada)

I have noticed the past 2 months since Dollarama has changed over to the new pregnancy tests that are in the pink box Medicare (vs the old purple and white pro care) That the tests are giving pink evaps that come up within 5 mins and look very convincing! I have had them come up with pink lines repeatedly from 6DPO (too early even)

I would avoid these tests to avoid the sadness of false positives, I have never seen pink evaps before, but it's happening.

I'm not sure if there is a way to contact the manufacturer since they are just cheap made in china dip strips placed in a cassette.

Anyhow avoid if you can, I know the price is attractive but they're not even reliable anymore :(

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I always shop at dollarama, I pass by pregnancy tests all the time and am always soo tempted to buy and try them but i ALWAYS put them back thinking why get one thats not known to be 100% reliable when I can wait a little longer and maybe after i miss an AF get a First reponse? I know the temptation of getting them sooo much I totally understand the price is so good. But I agree with you about not buying them. Better get accurate results than be dissapointed... x

Best of luck !!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo