Community post

Discussion

Testing on or around 28/05?

Hello Ladies!

I am getting very excited and impatient about ttc. It is my first try after a little brake. I am looking for testing buddy who is testing around 28/05 just to keep me sane and not start testing to soon.
Anyone out there who wants to test together?

User Image

10 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Gumster!!!

When are you planing to test? How long have you been ttc? I have noticed from avatar it's your #1 just like mine;)

I am soooooo excited!!!!

I hope we both will get

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

hi im testing on the 31st, may test before that too anxious...btw i took a break too how long you been ttc?

User Image

11 years ago

I would like to join you, if u dont mind. This is our second cycle and Im curious to see if all the things I did to get pregnant have actally worked or did I just spend too much money. We are ttc our fist and I will be testin May 29th if I can hold out that long. I look forward to going through the longest two weeks ever with you guys!!!!

11 years ago

We have been ttc on and off for a year but now I feel like things got more serious and we actually doing it properly. Before it was more of not preventing hoping to get pregnat.

How about you?

to both of you girls;)

Let's try to keep eachother sane.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh Lord I need help staying cos everytime i get frustrated I start to rethink our readiness for kids...AAAAAAAAAAAAh but excited for us all

User Image

11 years ago

I woke up thismorning with a thought "it's only 12 more days to go".
It's strange howsuch a short period of time can seem as excruciating long wait!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

lol oh Lord we can do we can do...baby dust in the air...today is my ovulation day...Im gonna be doing the opk in another hour...to make sure

User Image

10 years ago

im freaking out this month I decided to try the opk and according to it i have not ovulated this month!!!! today is supposed to be my ovulation day but the tests have been negative three days in a row including today...

User Image

10 years ago

I am O today and couldn't be more excied!!!!

Gumster you could have got false negative. I had that once ;(

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo