Community post

Discussion

11 dpo

Very strange this month. About the day I ovulated I spotted after sex. Think the same thing happened when I fell pregnant with my daughter. Have had strange dull aches, pulling feelings and slight cramping on and off since about 6 dpo. Also had high amounts of energy ( more than normal for me) then later on during the day I'll be exhausted. Vivid dreams and increase sense of smell. A lot of things that I wouldnt normally feel. Until yesterday I had bad af cramps on and off all day and weepy and kept going to toilet thinking the with had arrived. This morning day 11 dpo felt nothing now cramping started again. Mainly feels like af cramps but no where near as bad as yesterday. Hoping I will still get a bfp but its not looking good.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Have also had headaches, increased cm and abdomen has felt tender a little. But no sore or tender bbs which is unusal for me as they usually start aching before af is nearly due

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo