Community post

Discussion

Are You Curious To Know If Breast Milk Works On HPT's!!!

Experiment For A Bit Of Fun & To See What The Real Outcome Is...

So This Evening Before I Jumped Into The Bath I Decided I Was Going To Do An Experiment Just For A Bit Of Fun & To Actually See What The Real Outcome Is... So My Experiment Was To Use My Breast Milk On A HPT (Home Pregnancy Test) To See What Come Up & Am Going To Do It Every Other Day To See If There's A Change As Well A HPT Using A Urine Sample (Normal HPT Test) & I Totally Didn't Expect This To Happen...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test127438

OMG Gob Smacked... LOL I Just Expected It To Be Totally Negative. Shocked But Like I Said It's Just A Experiment, I'm Not Taking These Breast Milk Test's Seriously, I Will Only Be Serious If My Urine HPT's Turn Positive. x X x

It Turned Positive In The Time Frame... So Could Breast Milk Actually Give You A Positive HPT Before A Urine HPT??? Or Even Just A Real Positive Result??? Well Soon Find Out. x X x

So My Next Test Experiment Will Be On The 12th Along With A Urine Sample HPT Test Too, Followed By The 14th - AF Due Date & Unless AF Is A No Show I Will Continue Every Other Day Until I Either Get AF Or A Real BFP. x X x

xXx My Lovely Little Family xXx User Image User Image User Image It's A Waiting Game & Only Time Will Tell

10 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I am excited to see how this comes out! I tested my BM this afternoon with a strong postive hpt and a strong pos opk. Had a faint pos with FMU this morning. So we will see..

11 years ago

Yay Glad To See There's Other's Experimenting :D Also Congrat's On Faint Urine HPT, Good Luck & Fx'd It Get's Darker :D Cant Wait To See The OutCome, How Many DPO Are You. x X x

xXx My Lovely Little Family xXx User Image User Image User Image It's A Waiting Game & Only Time Will Tell

11 years ago • Post starter

I am 12dpo today and tested this am with fmu and another squinter. Af is due the 17-18th ish so it's still early I am going to test my breastmilk again in a few minutes. My wonderful friend is coming over who we know is 100% not prego and she is going to let me test her milk.

11 years ago

Glad To Hear You Got Another Faint Positive With Urine & Yay That's Great News, Please Update Me With Both Yours & Your Mates BM HPT! x X x

I most definitely will I am excited to see what tomorrow holds for you :)

11 years ago

I just wanted to let you know that my friends breast milk test came out stark white NEGATIVE!

11 years ago

Thanks For Updating Me Hun & Wow That Was Unexpected, I Actually Though Maybe Everyone Get's BFP On HPT's With Breast Milk... ! MMMMmmm Maybe Not. Have You Done Anymore Of Either Hun? If So Let Me Know & If You Upload them Post The Link Please. x X x

Ok So Hear's My Result's From CD21/CD22 & CD23 (DPO10, DPO11 & DPO12 <---Today)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test127888

Yes LOL I ended Up Testing Both Urine & BM Yesterday.

When Looking At Them In Real Life (Not Photo) I Am 100% Sure I Can See A Faint Line On All Three Urine Test's, But In The Photo's I Can Only See Just About Faint Lines On DPO10 & 11 Urine Test's. I Tried My Best To Get Better Picture's But My Camera Aint That Up To Date, I'v Had It A Few Year's Now. But As For The BM HPT's They Still Are Showing Positive But No Darker, Roughly The Same, But Control Line Seems To Be Getting Lighter :S God Knows Why. So I Guess Know It's Just waiting To See If AF Show's Up On 14th Morning (As It Normally Comes Though the Night) Or See What The Test's Say On 14th. x X x

Well I got my BFP this morning and then I started to bleed pretty bad 5 days early.

11 years ago

So Sorry To Hear That Hun, Have You Spoken To Your Doctor Yet? Big Hug's. x X x

My FMU & BM HPT Update...

I Tested My Breast Milk & Urine On DPO10, DPO11, DPO12 & DPO14 Today (AF Due Date) & From What I Can See (I'm A Great Faint Line Spotter) Is That All Breast Milk HPT's Are Positive, When I Look At Them They Are Faint Positive's But Not Squinter's, I Can See Them Without Turning Towards The Light, Twisting, Tilting And Bending. But As For The Urine HPT's They Are All Negatives From DPO11-14 & One Evap At DPO10 As I Can See A Line But It Has No Colour What So Ever But Is Not A Indent. Although AF Has Not Yet Shown Her Ugly Bitch Of A Face, Even If I Was Pregnant I Probably Wouldn't Get A Positive HPT Until Around 4 Week's, As This Happened With My DD And That Was A Just About Positive, But Some Pregnancy Can Be Different So Don't Always Mean It Will Happen Next Time I Conceive, But I Will Be Truthful, I'm Staying Positive & Hopeful But I Do Feel As If I May Come On AF Today, As I Am Having A lot Of On Off Cramping & My Side's, From My Hips To My Ribs Have Gone Tender & Sore (Fatigue Feeling Like Iv Over Exercised.) Which I Get When AF Is About To Show Her Butt Ugly Face, Only Odd Thing Is I Still Have A Touch Of Tender Boobs Around Nipple Area But Some Times The Tenderness Does Not Go Until AF Is Just Starting To Flow (Sorry If TMI). Know All I Can Do Is Just Keep You All Updated. x X x

So As For What I Found Out While Doing These Breast Milk HPT's...

I Found Women That Have Got Positive HPT/s With Breast Milk, That Over Many Days Got Darker & They Actually Was Pregnant.

I Found Women That Have Got Positive HPT/s With Breast Milk & They Turned Out Not To Be Pregnant.

I Found Women That Got Negative HPT/s With Breast Milk & Turned Out To Be Pregnant.

& Last But Not Least

I Found Women That Had Negative HPT/s With Breast Milk And Was Not Pregnant.

My Conclusion Is That Getting A Positive HPT (During The TWW) Varies For All Women...

So No Breast Milk Is Not A Reliable Confirmed Positive Way To Test For Pregnancy. Although I Don't Judge People Who Want To Try It For A Laugh Or To See What There Outcome Is, But Just Don't Take Breast Milk Result's To Heart As They May Be Wrong. x X x

P.s sholbrook7 Hope You Are Ok? I Know It's A Silly Question But I'm Actually Worried About You Hun. Really Sorry About Your Lose. Sending My Love Hun. x X x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo