Community post

Discussion

Faint positive 1 day late but spotting

I had a miscarriage back in nov and me and my husband have been trying again. I am 1day late for my period and I took a test this morn and I got a light pos... I started spotting this morning though after we had sex last night and this morning... I don't know if this is me starting my period or what but has this happened to anyone else? I've also had some light cramping a few days ago but now nothing but a little blood.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there, I am in the same boat as you here, I mc'ed in January and think I am now pregnant, I too started lightly spotting after sex but it was particularly rough (sorry if TMI) I know what it feels like to be scared that every cramp or spot is going to be the end but my best advice is try to keep calm about it and re-test in a couple of days. Fingers crossed it's good for you. *lots of love and hugs and babydust*

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo