Community post

Discussion

early symptoms

This is my second cycle TTC, and last month and this month I tortured myself pouring over every symptom. I wonder how I ever functioned before, because not a day went by that I wasn't obsessing over cervical mucus, breast pain, back pain, a pimple. Google is the worst, because every symptom is both a symptom of early pregnant and NOT being pregnant. I am going somewhere with this, I'm an RN, and finally went up to my attic and dug out my OB text book. According my text book the ONLY pregnancy symptom presenting itself prior to a missed period is tender/sore breasts. Now, I am not trying to be rain on anyone's parade. It's simply a waiting game, and its awful, I know, Im going through it. JUST because you dont have a symptom does not mean all hope is lost, and having a symptom isn't always a clear sign. I got so much false hope this month and last because of googling symptoms.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Where are you in your TWW?

User Image

9 years ago

I completely agree that googling symptoms can be stressful. I also think that we read the symptoms and may even exhibit them after hearing about them - in my cause - nausea! I mean, are we really psyching ourselves out? I plan to continue to track my symptoms, but plan to take it easy as far as internet research next month. Hang in there and I wish you luck!

9 years ago

Not every woman will experience pregnancy the same....I didn't really have sore bb's in fact Inhad more aymptoms the months I wasn't pregnant. Everyone is different. I knew before I ever got BFP and this is my first pregnancy. I just felt differwnt. Your body knows before any test ever will. One of my first symptoms was exhaustion. All I wanted to do was sleep and creamy cm that wouldn't go away. My bb's didn't really get sore until maybe week 6 or 7.... and nausea didn't kick in until wk6 so don't count yourself out b/c you're not having textbook symptoms. Hope you keep us posted. Baby dust and GL.

9 years ago

I've had 4 pregnancies, one living and three miscarriages. They all presented ent symptoms at different times. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant this cycle because as soon as I sit down I start to fall asleep and my cm is lotion like. My boobs are a bit sensitive but I don't really notice it unless I'm squeezing them to see f they are sensitive, haha.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo