Community post

Discussion

After 7/8 Cycles. BFP!

I got my BFP! I have been tracking my temps for 2 months. and this month I got BFP. I knew i was out. I had/have major cramping so I knew AF was on her way. But my BB's were so unbelivible sore. And the nausa. Af was due on Tuesday and I kept waiting to test because I didnt want a BFN. This morning I had to pee so bad so I tested and two lines right away. I went down stairs and gave DH a hug. He was like umm why are you up? I said I took a test and we are going to have another baby. He smiled but looked kinda confused. It was very early. Then he smiled again. And he went off to work. So we are waiting to tell oour family & friends till after 3months. So its a good thing you wonderful ladies are here for me.

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Congratulations!

User Image - 29th May 2010. Our ectopic angel will never be forgotten

13 years ago

I am so happy for you!

We still haven't told anyone. We are waiting a few more weeks. It is hard keeping it a secret!

User Image

13 years ago

Thanks Ladies! I have been reading your thread to keep up on your guys. Xdancer Congrats on your non-high risk pregnancy. AFM the harder part comes. I have a rare platelet type. which means my platlets wont let my babys antibodies multiple and the baby will bruise etc. With each baby this gets worse. Crazy right. BUT atleast this time I know what is going to happen and can take all the procautions needed. With my DS he was rushed off the Johns Hopkins NICU within 12 hours. ANywhoo Thanks again so much and to you guys!

User Image User Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make a pregnancy ticker[/url

13 years ago • Post starter

Massive congratulations ! Glad to hear of your news :-) Jen x

13 years ago

Hello dieselb!!!

CONGRATS !!!! I hope you have a healthy & safe pregnancy!!! I see it won't be easy, but it's all soooooo worth it!
xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I am sooo happy for you!! I have seen you on the forums the time I have been here too and I am soo glad to see you get your bfp!!!! I wish you great happiness and healthy pregnancy!!!

13 years ago

congratulations I am so happy for you!!

13 years ago

Thanks every one for your support! It means alot to me.

Ally - Congrats to you as well!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image Abbie DS: 01/19/2010 ? or ? March 2012

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo