Community post

Discussion

Clomid and progesterone cream

Hi there ladies!

I need some advice/feedback or any ideas please.

I have pretty short LP's - between 8 and 10 days. Now, my doctor doesn't believe in LPD, but she put me on Clomid 50mg because we've been TTC for over a year and I'm almost 35.
My first cycle on Clomid I still had a LP of 9 days. I'm about to start cycle two, but I'm wondering if I can supplement it with natural progrestorone cream?

My doc hasn't found the need to do bw anytime after ovulation because she saw a follicle during an u/s, so according to her there is no issue and no need for further tests. However- my gut is telling me something diffrerent.

Have any of you ladies used the cream with clomid?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I haven't used the cream however I do use the suppositories, they aren't fun but they help a lot. I also had a short lp, I used suppositories 2 years ago when I got pregnant with my son and am using them now along with clomid in an attempt to get pregnant again. If you don't see eye to eye with your doctor, I would trust your gut and seak a second opinion. good luck!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo