Community post

Discussion

9 weeks pregnant and symptoms are gone??? HELP!!!

Hello ladies,

Maybe I am a little too worried, but here is my story. I am currently 9 weeks 2 days pregnant and the cycle before I got my BFP I had a miscarriage....so I might be worrying for nothing, but I do need your feedback!!! PLEASE!

So I am about 9 weeks along and I had lots of nausea until today. This morning I had a little nausea, but it is now evening and it all stopped. I am so worried something is wrong. How come my nausea stops at 9 weeks, isn't it suposed to last at least during the first 3 months?

Should I worry? My breasts are still hurting, but the nausea is completely gone!

Please let me konw if anybody experienced this and everything went well...

Thanks so much dear ladies!!!!
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey Happy.

I wouldnt worry about it!

I have had so many days where it completely disappears and i freaked out! For it to only come back with a vengeance the next day!

I bet it comes back tomorrow! LOL

13 years ago

Oh I hope so! This is funny, I never thought I could ever say this, but I hope that the nausea comes back tomorrow!

Thanks for your reply Neekie!!!
xoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Happy, nine weeks already

I know exactly how you feel - I had a lot of nausea but at eight weeks it just seemed to stop - boobs still hurt though! I prayed for the nausea to come back just to set my mind at ease - well it did and actually lasted until about 16 weeks, though infrequently.

I still get the odd moment of nausea even now.

You are getting to the stage whee you placenta is starting to mature and slowly taking over the hormone balancing from your body.

In order to settle your mind give your doc or midwife a call. When I complained about my apparent loss of symptoms she didn't think it was unusual at all.

Let us know how you get on - I'll now say try not to worry because I worry everyday myself

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo